EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The protection and security of personal data are important to VENDIMUS, trademark of LPH Group S.à r.l. (therein after “VENDIMUS”) and is a central element of our corporate compliance process. Naturally, this also applies to the data protection associated with the use of our website, which VENDIMUS wishes to inform you below. VENDIMUS undertakes to process your personal data in accordance with the regulations in force applicable to the processing of personal data and, in particular, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter GDPR) applicable since 25 May 2018 and Luxembourg law of 1 August 2018 on the organization of the National Commission for Data Protection and implementation of the said Regulation.
Data collection and processing
VENDIMUS collects personal data through its website and / or during organized events, purchase orders or other contacts in order to optimize our communication with you.
VENDIMUS does not process any personal data without your consent.
Personal data refers to all data related to an identified or identifiable person. In order to improve our website, VENDIMUS collects only certain communication and usage data, which can not be traced back to a specific individual
Collection and processing of personal data
Certain services offered on our website may only be provided if VENDIMUS is able to contact you (for example, requests for services). In this regard, the ability to use these services depends on your provision of specific personal data (contact details). VENDIMUS collects, uses and processes this data only to the extent necessary to provide you with the corresponding service. VENDIMUS does not use or process the data in any way except as permitted by law or as expressly permitted. You can revoke your consent at any time. To do this, please contact the contact person indicated in section VII.
VENDIMUS collects personal data on its website in order to optimize our communication with you. VENDIMUS is committed to always providing you with the most interesting marketing content on VENDIMUS’s solutions according to your needs and your profile. Therefore, VENDIMUS stores the following information :
Name (First and Last Name), E-mail Address, Company Name, Company Address Telephone Number, Company Size, Industry, Function, workstation, IT-Seats and user behaviour based on e-mails sent and the user’s journey on its website.
VENDIMUS makes sure that this information will only be used for the creation of user profiles, will not be shared with third parties and will not be marketed.
Collection and processing of communication and usage data
Recipient of the data
The main recipient of your data is VENDIMUS.
VENDIMUS is however likely to communicate your personal data to certain subcontractors.
Our processors established within the European Economic Area commit to respect the GDPR.
International transfers of personal data
VENDIMUS carries out an international transfer of personal data to Switzerland, Israel and the United States of America.
Israel has been recognized by decision of the European Commission as a country providing an “adequate level of protection” for Personal Data ;
the USA have been recognized by decision of the European Commission as a country providing an “adequate level of protection” for companies which respect the provisions laid down in the « EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework » ;
as part of the European Economic Area, Switzerland has been recognized by the European Commission as a country providing an “adequate level of protection” for Personal Data.
VENDIMUS will retain your personal data for which it was collected, generally for the duration of a contractual relationship or for a maximum period of 10 years except for certain data whose law requires a shelf life of less than 10 years.
When VENDIMUS processes your personal data following an online job application, this data will be deleted at the end of the recruitment process, that is to say as soon as the position is actually filled. However, if VENDIMUS believes that there is a particular interest (such as a similar position soon to be opened within VENDIMUS) to keep your personal data for a longer period of not more than one year, VENDIMUS undertakes to ask for your agreement for this preservation, with the possibility offered to the unsuccessful candidate to request the immediate destruction of his file.
Rights of the people concerned
- The right of access: the data subject has the right to obtain confirmation from the controller (VENDIMUS) that personal data concerning him/her are or are not processed and, where they are access to the said personal data. VENDIMUS must be in a position to communicate to the data subjects all the data concerning them.
- The right of rectification: the data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller (VENDIMUS), as soon as possible, the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him/her.
- The right to cancellation: the data subject has the right to obtain from the controller (VENDIMUS) the deletion, as soon as possible, of personal data concerning him and VENDIMUS must delete this personal data. In case of difficulties encountered when exercising these rights, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the National Commission for Data Protection.
- The right to limit processing: that is to say, the right to request the interruption of the processing of your data: when you notice the inaccuracy of a data until the controller can verify it ; if the treatment is illegal and you prefer a limitation than an erasure; if you need the limitation of the treatment for the recognition, the exercise and the defense of your rights in justice. In case of limitation, your data can no longer be processed.
- The right to portability of data: the data subject has the right to retrieve the data it has provided in a structured, commonly used and legible format to VENDIMUS and to transmit it to a third party if the processing is based on its consent or a contract between him/her and VENDIMUS.
- Right of opposition: You have the right to oppose at any time the processing of your data for the future. Your opposition is only for the future and not for the past. In case of opposition, VENDIMUS immediately ceases the processing of your data. Your opposition does not play, however, when the treatment is provided by law.
You have the right to request information at any time about the data that VENDIMUS holds about you, their origin and recipients and the purpose for which they are stored. To do this, please contact the contact person indicated in section VIII. In case of difficulties encountered when exercising these rights, you can lodge a complaint with the National Commission for Data Protection (www.cnpd.lu).
Identity of controller
The controller is VENDIMUS, represented by Lucis HOFFMANN, member of the management. Her contact details are as follows:
How to contact us
If you would like to inform VENDIMUS about data privacy issues, or if you have any questions, comments or complaints, please contact us via the following address: [email protected] vendimus.lu, or via:
VENDIMUS is committed to handling complaints related to the collection and use of your personal data with diligence.
Luxembourg, June, 13th 2019